I would like to personally thank the management of this great hotel for looking after my wife so well while she is in Kingston for work. When she calls to make a reservation not only is her room ready for her, its often upgraded at no charge and they let her check in early. Kingston is 3 hours away from our home so its a secure feeling for me knowing she is staying there while away.
They treat her like gold each and every time and the hotel is SAFE SAFE SAFE and she feels that. In December I had the pleasure of staying in that hotel for her company Christmas party and I was blown away by the place in general, at first the girl at reception noticed my wife being here on a weekend as opposed to a weekday so that personal touch was really nice. The lobby is very warm and inviting not to mention spotless.. We get up to the room and I thought I had died and went to heaven, the bathroom was as big and luxurious as I have even been into........it had a "bootwasher" in the room....lol......it looks like a toilet but I think its to wash boots..lol......anyways, the best place in Kingston bar none.....Thanks to the manager for making my wife feel so comfortable, secure and safe while she stays with you and thanks for such a great room for our Christmas party stay......
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario