The hotel has been a fixture in Kingston for years.
They have refurbished and expanded over the years and the rooms are large, reasonably clean and functional.
The lobby/restaurant area is first class -- very nice.
The restaurant was excellent -- a multi-item buffet for under $20. Several food and desert items to choose from, all professionally prepared. Nice decor. Great value.
The location is the one negative. Away from downtown and really not much to look at from any room. Kind of a drab area of town -- not a short walk to either the university/waterfront area or downtown.
Ample above ground free parking.
Room was reasonably priced -- a bit less expensive than some of the alternatives.
Large indoor pool and waterslide.
All in all a pretty good experience with the food tipping the balance to 'above average'.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario