Hard to tell why this is a 'Plus' hotel. Hasn't been updated since built in early 70s. Low ceilings, old carpet - starting to get musty, lots of wood panel, old furniture, dark hallways, room carpet worn. Bathtub and shower controls are old fashioned, toilet didn't flush properly. Bed is very high, short people have to climb up. Pool and gym are separated, hard to find.
OK breakfast included. Staff are polite. Heat controls in room worked properly.
You can probably get better value for money elsewhere in Kingston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fireside Inn every room has a fireplace, free wireless high-speed Internet access, hand made pine and oak furniture and beautiful marble bathrooms renovated in 03-04. We specialize in special occasions. Our Whirlpool Suites, Specialty Suites and Fantasy Suites are perfect for any occasion and are sure to keep you coming back again and again. As always the Fireside Inn continues to provide the best in comfort and value that Kingston has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fireside Hotel Kingston
- Best Western Fireside Hotel
- Best Western Kingston
- Kingston Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn Kingston, Ontario