We love the Fireside Inn. The decor in the Breakfast area and 2 restaurants is lovely.
Rooms are clean and very homey - each has a gas Fireplace, a wonderful way to relax.
It feels luxurious with old european charm. Tom's Place (in the hotel) has great burgers, soups etc. and Bistro Stefan has delicious dinner specials for $20.
Free Parking and Wifi is good. All the staff is very helpful.
There is full Grocery Store walking distance (2doors down) for any thing you need.
Very safe part of town, beautiful pool.
You do have to drive (about 5-10 min) to the downtown area, but that is very small price to pay for the comfort and luxury.
I believe this is the best place in Kingston to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fireside Hotel
- Best Western Plus Fireside Hotel Kingston
- Best Western Fireside Hotel
- Best Western Kingston
- Kingston Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn Kingston, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fireside Inn every room has a fireplace, free wireless high-speed Internet access, hand made pine and oak furniture and beautiful marble bathrooms renovated in 03-04. We specialize in special occasions. Our Whirlpool Suites, Specialty Suites and Fantasy Suites are perfect for any occasion and are sure to keep you coming back again and again. As always the Fireside Inn continues to provide the best in comfort and value that Kingston has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.