Very close to 401 and right in an outlet shopping area. That being said, it is nice and quiet during sleeping hours.
Accomodations were very well kept! Newer Hotel so everything is nice and clean and up to date.
Check in/out was quick and professional. Room had small fridge and coffee which was really handy.
Sorry but I hoestly have to mention that I am amazed there isn't a fan in the washroom...really missed that, but the washrooms are very very nice.
Continental breakfast would have been nice as we were in a rush.
I have stayed twice in the last few months.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.