A newer hotel next to the 401 sharing a parking lot with outlet stores and restaurants with a new cineplex being built across the street. A terrific weekend. The staff, rooms, hotel, location, city were all excellent. We had a team in for a hockey tournament and everyone was singing the praises of our visit. Rooms are large and quiet. The Bistro area in the lobby serves a decent quick breakfast and is also licensed. Only minutes from downtown. Kingston is a very nice city and this hotel makes me want to visit more.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.