Good place to stay. Had my 3 year old son with me. he didnt want to play in the pool. but I bigger kids had a good time in the pool.
I liked the gym very much- just enough stuff. not too much.
Located away from the waterfront. However we enjoyed shopping at the mall nearby. As all the eateries are in the vicinity, food was not a problem.
My wife liked the drinks and service at the bar.
All of us slept like babies. I guess this is a common review about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Ontario