“What a nice surprise!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Kingston

You added Knights Inn Kingston to your Saves list
Knights Inn Kingston
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1155 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario K7M 3E1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Toronto, Canada
“What a nice surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The beds are excellent, better than my own and I have a bad back so I know what I'm talking about. The room was very clean and upgraded. The owners friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kakabeka Falls, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

They have done many new updates. Remodeled the bathroom, and new beds with new linens. We stayed here with our dog. The only real issues that I have is that their wasn't a good spot to take the dog that was nearby, and that the doors stick so to close them you have to slam it and disturb the other guests. I could hear the doors being closed 3 rooms away (smoker that was up every hour or so) and we had our noise machine running and a small fan along with the heater fan.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Myself and a co-worker have been staying here since mid Dec. Here's how it is in point form.
if you drop something on the floor it will still be there in the morning.
if you spill something on the table. same as above.
carpets not so clean.
they will show a renovated which they don't book.
if you book a room in the winter, don't think the heat is on when you get there.
As it is winter I have not seen much of drug dealers but the seems to be a Monday girl that has hourly visitors.(wink wink).They are non-smoking rooms so I'm outside to see.
No shampoo but you get soap.
the door in the bathroom binds and won't close in our room can't say about others.
the towels are replaced with clean sometimes with marks on them.
I have asked for a microwave in the room 3 times. Still waiting.
there is a fridge in the room if its like ours just try sticking something between the frost in the freezer. Go ahead you may have better luck.
The older man at the desk will tell you what he thinks you want to here.
I have standards , the boss wants us to stay here cause its cheap but its time to move.
Mike P and Janice D you have to be the management. 53Leo.....YEP

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

A large group of us (21 Legion Members from Ottawa) did a trip to Kingston to party on Friday Oct 25, 2013. We found the accommodations at the Knights Inn to be very very comfortable and clean. The staff there were extremely nice and very helpful, going out of there way to help us when we had a question. I would definitely stay there again on future visits.

Nice work guys!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Uxbridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would recommend asking for one of the newly renovated rooms. The beds are comfortable and everything is updated. Beautiful bathroom and nice large room with fridge and microwave and new TV. And a great cup of coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: Always ask for updated rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

WARNING DO NOT, NEVER, EVER STAY HERE. When I booked I was told there was a 48 hour cancellation policy. I got there on Thurs. They had to show me 3 rooms before I decided this was the "best" one. I was sick the next day because there was mold in the bathroom, I was told it wasn't mold just dirt (gosh that's so much better) and it was an easy fix. I guess not so easy as they only cleaned part of it. The carpets were filthy I wouldn't walk bare feet, I feel so sorry for my dog. There was left over bacon grease in the microwave, again easy fix - I cleaned it. The entire room had a very funky smell. I was sick again the second day and I already told them of all the problems but if I left they'd still charge me for the full stay because of their cancellation policy. They were rude and disrespectful to me and they said if I left I still pay for entire stay and they said I had an hour to get out. Oh yeah and I'm the only client whose ever complained. I checked out and am now happy in a clean, nice motel I can even walk bare feet.

• Stayed August 2013
Kingston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I picked this hotel online because it was close to where I was going. The online ad said, "Newly Renovated". I paid $78 less tax for the room online to easytobook.com When I got to the hotel the guy at the desk said the rooms are $59 So my first advice is DO NOT BOOK with this site. They rip you off for $20. Phone the hotel, reserve a room that way and save the money. Second advice, stay as far away from this hotel as you can. There was mold and holes in the bathroom. Filthy shower stall and window ledge full of dirt. Wallpaper falling off the walls. It was a Sunday nite and we had the only car in the lot but there was a couple right next to our bed fighting screaming and yelling till 2am then up again at 6 am screaming and swearing and tv on loud. Worst hotel experience of my life.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Knights Inn Kingston? Share your experiences!