“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 137 Restaurants in Kanata
Red Deer, Canada
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We decided to order in from this restaurant because of the reviews it has been getting. And We have to agree with the majority. the food was delicious, and fresh. We had ordered in. The staff were friendly and courteous when we were picking up the food. We will order from or dine in this restaurant next time we are in town. We are visiting from Alberta.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kanata, Canada
“Very good food at reasonal prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I eat here quite a bit. Find the food very good, big portions for a very reasonable price. Usually have the spring roll vermicelli.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Best Vietnamese anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have traveled many places in the world and in my opinion this is my favorite vietnamese. I used to Live in Ottawa and worked across the street . I didnt know how good I had it. The family who runs it is very friendly and the food is always consistent. The Phuyen rolls and Rice noodle meat dishes are my favorite, soups are good, really anything on the menu is great

Visited August 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Full of flavour, great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Superb family run restaurant, not fancy, but why pay more for fancy decor? You're eating out not taking tips on decoration!!! Having tried every Chinese restaurant locally and been very disappointed, we found this gem. The food is wonderful, full of flavour and a mix of Chinese and Vietnamese. The family are all very friendly and the take-out service very quick. A great experience every time.

Carp, Canada
“Always a winner !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband has take out from here at least once a week - he loves it - great quality !

Visited May 2012