“Fantastic Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Bottomless coffee filled up with perfect timing. It was a great place to eat before my flight and served as one of the most pleasurable meals on my whole trip. I made sure to pass by on my way home too! The home fries were plentiful and the waitress even remembered my gravy!

Visited August 2012

Ontario
“not a favourite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

good for greasy hungover breakfast, but thats about it. Wouldn't recommend going unless you are hungover

Visited August 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“go to MAC!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Greasy spoon restaurant! Asked for dry toast , got buttered , bacon was totaly overcooked ,asked for poached eggs got hard boiled eggs - you know what I mean!

Visited July 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“The Egg and I ....... the one that is just past Ancaster......Best One”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been to The Egg and I on Upper James and the Egg and I at the edge of Ancaster. I cannot speak for the origanal Egg and I on Hwy 20. Ancaster Egg and I has the best breakfast I have ever had at a restaurant. Also go to visit them on Pancake Tuesday. Wow... I doubt you can eat the amount of pancakes that are served to you. Yummy..... Their meals, salads and deserts are also very good. The prices are reasonable and the food is nicely served and always nice and hot. Coffee is great. Omelets are wonderful. I, personally, like the Greek Omelet. It is full of Feta cheese and sooo good. I would give this Egg and I an A+++. The employees look after their customers always with a smile. Your coffee is filled as fast as you can drink it. Hmm good. It is worth the drive which is actually quite a pretty drive from Hamilton.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HAMILTON
“Good for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is about the Upper James location. It's busy, extremely noisy, and great value for money! On Saturday and Sunday lunchtimes, the queue is out the door at times. Still, it moves quickly, and you'll be seated soon. If you don't like the decibel level, choose a time other than the above. Service is generally quick and pleasant, and food plentiful.

• Visited August 2012