“Fabulous Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of lo Presti's at Maxwell's

lo Presti's at Maxwell's
Jackson st.e, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (Downtown Hamilton)
Improve this listing
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
Fort Erie, Canada
“Fabulous Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My mother and I went for dinner and it was fabulous. Right from the minute we walked in the door they all made us feel welcome. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. You get what you pay for and was worth every penny. Will defiantly be back!!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I'm not saying this is a bad place but I can't say it's a good place either. I just don't see the value. The food and atmosphere do not match up with the cost of the Meal. They aren't bad and the service wasn't either. Our meal Friday night was at La Cantina and that was amazing. I'm probably being bias because La Cantina was the best experience I have ever had. Maxi's good but I wish it was a bit less expensive.

Perth, Ontario
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were a group of 8, all running in Around The Bay, 30k road race. We had our pre race meal here. Delicious! I was really sorry I couldn't have a glass of wine with dinner because that would have made it perfect!

Visited March 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Excellent atmosphere, excellent meal and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is one of our must go to places in the Hamilton area. The title says it all. We have been here many times and we will still go there as often as possible.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“The best fine dining restaurant in Hamilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, equisite tasting food, beautiful ambience, fair prices and free parking. By far, this is Hamilton's best fine dining restaurant. Thank you Lo Presti's at Maxwell's staff for making our grandparents 60th anniversary a memorable experience.

• Visited February 2014