“Sofa king great!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Edmonton
“Sofa king great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great place - wide range on menu - servers were very pleasant.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fergus
“An enjoyable place to eat and visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We have eaten here a couple of times. The menu has a good selection to choose from and the prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is suitable for couples and families of all ages for dinner.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hamilton, Canada
“If I could use more than 5 stars for rating, I would.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

My fiance and I were out at the mall & decided to go to the Walrus. Her last visit was 10yrs ago & I've never been there. The service was excellent. The food was well priced. The food was great. There were a few patrons at the bar, talking & joking (I felt at home there). Can't wait to go back again. I will definately recommend this place.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ontario
“Love the Atmosphere and Food...HORRIBLE Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

I just returned from the Whistling Walrus with my husband, and felt the need to voice my review online because the manager was not AT ALL concerned with our complaint. We were in for fish and chips (which were great) and my husband ordered a double order but being a Wednesday was recommended the All you can eat fish and chips for the same price :) He was brought out 1 piece of fish, and after finishing we had to wait quite a while before ordering his 2nd piece as part of his deal. 15 minutes after ordering, still no fish, and a hungry husband. Did not want to wait any longer as I had finished my meal. We approached the bartender (later found out she manages the place) and explained that the service was very slow for his 2nd piece of fish and would like our bill. I explained that we should only be charged for his ONE piece of fish. She gave us the bill and still charged us for the full all you can eat meal expressing that his ONE piece of fish was larger than mine and has to be charged full price. After a few minutes of trying to explain that all my husband wanted in the first place was TWO pieces of fish, she was EXTREMELY rude and would not allow anyone other than herself to be right. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT!!! Anyway, I love Whistling Walrus, but its very unfortunate that one wrong mistake on the part of an employee of this restaurant will cause me and my husband to never return...and never recommend to anyone again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
hamilton
“I've had good experiences with the food here, I love the coconut shrimp! But be aware that it is a popular 'singles...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2008

I've had good experiences with the food here, I love the coconut shrimp! But be aware that it is a popular 'singles' bar, and often for 30/40+, the bar will be packed on popular evenings and you will be pushing past older men on your way to the washroom.