“great mid price steak house” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“great mid price steak house”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Have enjoyed the Brantford ON Keg it has been quiter than most, but have found all kegs to be clean , the food done to request and always check on allergies one might have. have always enjoyed the meal and service

Visited February 2013

Mt. Hope
“service and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Waited for ever for our salads then or main course came in less than 5 min. The prime rib was so tough and cold. will not return.

Visited February 2013
Hamilton On.
“My Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My name is John and I was asked where I wanted to go to eat for my birthday This was not a hard choice by any means. I have been bless to eat at this establishment many times before and I was never let down . Timing is very important when trying to get in without a reservation, but we timed it right ( 4:00 PM ) Sunday . We walked right in and was seated and before I knew it a waiter was asking us how we were and if there was any special needs that needed to be looked at. Menu's were handed out and drinks were on the way . The menu speaks for itself with a great assortment of starters and full dinners. Food was served in a timely manner and hot. Everything looked fresh and tasted fresh. Our server was polite and gave us some good suggestions on different wines and foods. He new his stuff. we were just getting ready to leave and our waiter came back at our table with a large portion of ice cream cake with a candle and wished me a great birthday and the cake was there treat. Very thoughtful and personable on their part , so on that note I say go to the Keg and enjoy ,enjoy and enjoy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“We miss some of the old appetizers!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We love dining at the Keg but they recently made changes to some of their starters and we are quite disappointed. We used to love getting onion rings and green beans/snap peas. They have been removed and the feedback for their return to the menu from head office doesn't sound very promising. We recognize menus will change to keep things new and fresh but PLEASE bring these items back!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris, Ontario, Canada
“Lots of choices!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Something for everyone. Pub or Road House like. It is good I never had a bad meal, the service is good, the price reasonable. Easy access, near the mall.