“BEST PIZZA ANYWHERE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“BEST PIZZA ANYWHERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

They have the best pizza anywhere,i recomend the small stuffed pizza on thursday nights.........BEST EVER!!!!!!

Visited October 2012

Ancaster, ON
“Hamilton Must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Neat place, never disappointed, great value, great taste regardless of what you are used to, beer is cold and wine is affordable - always walk away happy.

Visited November 2012
Ajax, Canada
“Very Busy Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Having been to Chicago, I was eager to have another "Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza".
Upon arrival, I wasnt sure where to park. There is no real parking lot, as this is on a main street.
Once getting there (thank goodness we arrived early)- this place was busy, and they were just opening.
Upon entering staff was the attentive and quickly managed to get us a seat. Within 15mins, there was a line up at the door, either for seating or for take-out. At this point I knew this place was clearly popular.
We ordered our deep dish pizza, and had a salad to start. The pizza which looked much like it did in Chicago, the only difference I noticed, was that it appeared to be more greasy. I believe that may be from the cheese. Otherwise, this was about as close as I was going to get. It wasnt bad, but it wasnt the same.
The staff was very efficient and friendly. The portions of food coming out of the kitchen were massive. I can easily say that I would go back and would definitely sample more choices from their menu.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“yuk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

my daughter in law raves about this place, however i thought it was just a thick gooey mess of cheese, didnt seem to be better than anywhere else, it maybe an original pizza to them , but not my taste sorry

Visited February 2012
“Best Za ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

With pizza joints on every corner they stand alone . They are one of a kind .I consider myself lucky they are here in Hamilton .keep up the amazing job your doing Chicago style

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere