“Yummy pizza, good service, good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Hamilton, Canada
“Yummy pizza, good service, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was very impressed with the quality of the food here, as well as the low prices. I was also impressed by the timely, and friendly service. I have been here twice now and both times have been superb. It's appropriate for either lunch or dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grimsby, Canada
“Loved the pizza, very limited seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I came here because I heard about how great the pizza was. First of all, we had trouble finding it and then parking required a few trips around the block.
Found a table which was very cramped around it, can't move too much. Didn't bother me as much but my husband found it very uncomfortable.
As for the food, it was great, I loved that you could choose 2 kinds of pizza for an order, that way we get to try more than one kind. It was delicious and I'm Italian so I know really know what a good pizza tastes like. The service was also excellent. Would go back for sure with a few friends. My husband said he would love to order it and pick it up but not eat inside again.
Go before the peak dinner hour. And since they are doing so well, hopefully their next location will be in a bigger place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Cute little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I visited NaRoma because I've heard a lot of great things about it. Starting with the good: I enjoyed the ambience/atmosphere, reasonable prices and service. Our waitress was very helpful and helping us choose something so that would we don't end up with excess food. On the not so good side: I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's okay pizza, but I would rate it far from amazing. I've had much more authentic pizza in Toronto (I won't even compare to Naples, Italy). Perhaps I picked the wrong kind, but mine seemed to lack some flavour. Having said that, I would return and give it another chance with a different pizza.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West New York, New Jersey
“Good pizza but awkward small setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Located in trendy Locke St area . Pizza is good . Seating is awkward and not that pleasant . Would have been nicer if they had seating looking upon the street .

Visited October 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Consistently Awesome Pizza In Hamilton's West End!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Like pizza? And not the conglomerate style stuff that there is so much of around these days? Then one must try NaRoma. We continue to frequent this place because the pizza is consistently awesome. The owner, Mario Spina, certainly knows his stuff when it comes to making "gourmet style" pizza which you would normally not find outside Naples, Italy. The only downside Mario??? You need to open up a second location in downtown Burlington!!!

• Visited October 2013