“rabi luke” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“rabi luke”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Its a tiny place with great food. Exspect a wait there are not many tables but it is worth it. Just chill at the bar till ya get your table. Friendly staff, great prices and large portions.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hamilton, Canada
“The best Italian restaurant in Hamilton.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Even though it's not a very large place; their Italian food is amazing! It's been rated the best in the city & is all freshly made. They serve large portions so I always end up bringing part of it home with me (great for a snack later or lunch the next day!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Love the pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I've done eat-in and take-out at Bronzie's four or five times now. It's a very small restaurant, so it can get pretty loud and the service is only okay, but it's got food, pizza and garlic bread! I sometimes drive out of my way to take-out their pizza because it's that good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“My favourite Italian restaurant in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Been going to Bronzie's for a few years now. Seems to be the place the whole family wants to go to for special occasions. We love the food as it is always hot, fresh and extremely well portioned. When I was having my son and St. Joe's sent me to rest for a couple of hours they recommend that I get a nice big meal into me, so we stopped by Bronzies and I had a salad and spaghetti and meatballs. Good thing I did because it would be 18 hours until they would let me eat again. It was even the first restaurant we took our little man to after he was born. Most of the staff is really friendly and make you feel welcome the second you walk in the door. The prices are fantastic considering the large portions you are served. I have seen some people complain that the food sometimes takes a little longer than they are use to, but they warn you that it will take longer as it is freshly made. Well worth the extra few minutes.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great leftovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great pasta and super pizza. Super staff! Over size portions making for next morning leftovers. Friday and saturday reservations a definite.