“Great sandwich/burger joint!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Hamilton
“Great sandwich/burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I came into jack n lois one night as I was looking for a late night place to eat with a girlfriend of mine. The whole front of the restaurant opens up which is so neat and that's what caught my eye. The waitress informed us some nights they are open til 3am!

The food was sooooo good!! I cant remember what it was called that I had cause I just ate what the server recommended but it had peameal and like 3 eggs, and avocado and this delicious sauce oh man was SOOOO Good!!!!! If anyone is looking for late night snack (haha I use the term snack loosely) then check out this place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Did the chef change?!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I had such great buzz about this place and so was shocked at how unremarkable and/or bad the food was.

I was expecting an interesting menu and instead saw a whole bunch of burgers and grilled cheese with absolutely nothing to get excited about. Unless you consider peameal bacon innovative. It was a diner menu.

This would be fine if things had been done well, but oh no, they were not. The 'Thai veg' soup was bath water with some heat. The slaw was undressed and boring, boring boring. The grilled cheese I ordered was decent but no better than any greasy spoon.

Service was good.

Perhaps I expected too much, but I just want to see hamiltons dining scene get better and thOught this could be from the new vanguard. Uh...no.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Heard the buzz about this restaurant so I took a few friends to check it out. Fabulous selection. My lunch was great. Can't wait to go back and try something else.

Visited April 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Unique and good tastes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Small restaurant, but very good food. Daily dinner specials. Make sure you arrive early enough on the weekend for the breakfast special.

Visited March 2013
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants of all time. Every time I go they always have awesome specials and never once have I not loved what I ordered. The prices are amazing for the food you get. The service is always super friendly! This place puts all chain restaurants to shame. Overall just amazing.

• Visited February 2013