“Recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Hamilton, Canada
“Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food was excellent and fresh. The service and atmosphere were great. The evening was a little on the expensive side, but we will likely dine here again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Canada
“Best sushi ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I used to live in Toronto and ate sushi regularly. After moving to Dundas a few years back, I was worried about the food selection. Took me a while to fall upon Joya as the outside appearance isn't all that appealing BUT once I tried it, I now won't go anywhere else for sushi. Fresh, very tastey and very reasonable prices. The family who run it are very sweet and work extremely hard to please. Now this is a regular weekly lunch outing for Mum and I. They also do a lot of takeout....highly recommend!