“Truly a my Kinda Place” 5 of 5 stars

“Truly a my Kinda Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hey Guys,

This is Martin,

Would like to share my experience regarding my visit to Canada. Had a great time enjoying the trip. After enjoying a beautiful sunset with my lovely wife we both headed towards our hotel nearby this Indian Restaurants in Mississauga. The restaurant was recommended to us by one of our friends and a traveller who happened to be sitting nearby us while we landed up in the city and were looking forward to some good food. Recently we've been to India and I cherished the food.

Narula’s is probably the greatest Indian restaurants in Mississauga. Offering all types of Indian native foods along with Indian native Dishes with delivery services around Mississauga. Our high-quality together with good services makes us stand aside from the rest.

I have totally become a fan of the Indian cuisines served over here. Would definitely recommend this to all.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“The most amazing butter chicken poutine!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Best Indian food in all of Mississauga! Everything is so fresh and expertly prepared. Simply amazing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Lunch special is a great deal! Butter Chicken, Salad and Naan for $7!! They deliver too!
All of the staff is so friendly.
Restaurant is clean too, a major plus!!!

Visited January 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Tasty food and a small place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went there to use up a deal we had purchased online. Its a small restaurant but with very good authentic Indian taste. It has a small menu. We tried the butter chicken $8, mutton $8, dal, and palak paneer. All of them were very good. Prices are also cheaper than most other Indian Ala-carte restaurants, but the taste is better than most of them. The Naan's are good and the veg kebab $5 and fish fry was awesome. Certainly a place i'l go when I want to eat real Indian food. 4 people can have a decent tasty meal for $35 or so

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga, Canada
“Not so good anymore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

When we first visited this place, the food was amazing. But with every visit, the quality of food starts to go south. Earlier I used to like their paneer tikka but it is not good anymore. Their combo meals are also pathetic. Only good item they have left is their various rolls.

Rosy and Harpreet, both are very friendly and the chef is also a nice person. During my second last visit, I complaint to him regarding his decreasing quality and he assured it would be good again. But when I visited last time, the food was still same.

• Visited June 2012