“Environmentally Responsible & Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“Environmentally Responsible & Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The restaurant is tastefully decorated, very comfortable and inviting atmosphere. The staff is knowledgable in the menu items: even let my daughter sample a soup before ordering!

Food is amazing! I have been there three times and everything has been flavourful, fresh, well seasoned and reasonably priced.

The only down side is that it's becoming very popular, so depending on the time of the day you may not be able to get a table. Thankfully, they have a take-out window! Phew!

Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza and salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a nice place for dinner, but a little bit out of the way in Locke Street Village. The tomato salad and the pizzas are tasty and fresh, there's a nice assortment of local beers and wines (only two drafts though - Mill St. Organic and Beau's Lug Tread). Since we left around closing time, we were given a few assorted leftover pastries - muffins and croissants, which we had as part of breakfast the next morning (so I can vouch for the breakfast pasteries). Service was attentive and friendly. The seating isn't the most comfortable and the atmosphere certainly not fine dining, but I'd definitely come back, now that I know about this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Exceptional food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I always enjoy finding new places to eat in my city and this place is a gem! I just found out about it recently and I went twice in one week. The food is delicious and they have an interesting concept. It's nice to find a restaurant that offers somewhat healthy choices and local foods at a fair price. I'm not sure if they do reservations, but we waited about 20 minutes for a table for 3 people - They initially told us 40 mins, but there are many places nearby to grab a drink in the meantime. The service is very good and they servers made good recommendations. The server and kitchen staff also looked after my mother-in-law who has a severe egg allergy, which made us even more confident in eating there.

Ancaster, ON
“Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just stepped out and tried it with my wife last week for a birthday. Great vibe and great food. Service was excellent. Busy but worth the wait. Tried the Kale salad which was very good and we split a burger - both excellent. Only small thing - ordered a soda/pop and was assured they were all cane sugar gourmet and the product I received was full of high fructose corn syrup. Everything else was so go it was not worth the mention. Fries by the way were perfect. Nice to see this type of restaurant creeping into the Hammer

• Visited July 2013
Mississauga
“Great Bread & Salads!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were there for dinner with 2 very young kids and they staff were very accommodating to the needs of the kids. The food is great and the staff were top notch. I will for sure be back.

• Visited July 2013