“This is a MUST TRY if you like pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ayr, Canada
“This is a MUST TRY if you like pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stopped here at 2 PM on a Thursday afternoon and the place was packed. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Earth to Table has a wonderful, hip ambience and an open kitchen. It is the kind of restaurant I would return to over and over. And we'll do that next time we're in Hamilton.

We ordered an apple and bacon pizza. Apple and bacon!!! On a pizza! And it was wonderful. Plus, the pizza crust was one of the best I've ever tasted.

Although they were busy, service was prompt and very friendly.

Hamiltonians may not know it but they have a real gem here. We'll be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Great Food, Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I hear the pizza here is terrific, and while I admire the selections coming out of the kitchen , I have not tried it yet!! The 3 times I have been there, I have chosen either the Mac N Cheese or the Soup and Sandwich combo. Just the right lunch portion, and sumptuous flavours for so reasonable a price !! For me it is like gourmet on a budget. I am pleased to learn that at least one of my lunch guests has returned with friends. Perhaps that is a better testimonial to the success of this eatery! Next time, I will be going for the pizza!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“GREAT service, Mediocre Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was so excited to try this place after the rave reviews below. However, I was quite disappointed with the quality and taste of the food. We had the bread plate to start, and found the dips sort of bland. Then I ordered an autumn salad, but they were out, so opted for the quinoa salad instead. This was VERY VERY bland- there was no taste to it all. However, I simply mentioned to the waiter if I could get some dressing, or something to add to it, and he was fantastic. He offered another meal entirely, which I was very hesitant to do, b/c of all the fuss, but he was insistent. In the end I went with the apple bacon pizza, which was better, but like the reviews below, was VERY VERY oily.

Overall- I would not return b/c I did not enjoy the food, but will say their customer service is amazing!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Love This Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My friend lived in the Locke Street area and when I went to visit her we always stopped here for lunch. It is in a quaint area with lots of shops and cafes.

It makes one of the best thin-crust pizzas that I have ever had!! The ingredients are always fresh and they try to use only local ingredients. You can definitely tell...the quality and taste are amazing. We also shared a delicious salad. I love their imagination when composing their dishes.

My friend has just moved from the area, but I will definitely make the effort to come from Stoney Creek to enjoy this fantastic restaurant. I am still craving that pizza!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“lunch with son”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Really better than avg lunch I had soup and salad, my son organic burger with fries. Mine was good, my son only ate half the burger . Didn't care it but really liked the fries. The quart of water was a nice touch as were the staff

Visited November 2012