The hotel was just what we were going for - it provided a clean, cozy, room with a comfortable bed for the night. We picked a room with 1 queen sized bed and a pull-out sofa, in the belief that one of us could sleep on the sofa; however, it was quite uncomfortable as one could feel the metal springs pinching one's back. There was a warning that came with the pullout sofa - something along the lines of "Do not jump on sofa, springs may bend or break and cause personal injury". Quite scary and not such a great night's sleep, so we just upgraded our room to a 2-queen.
One mostly can't hear the noises going on in the hall, I only heard water running from the neighbor's room in the morning.
The bathroom was good, but I especially loved the shower head. It provided such a regulated control of water pressure, it was a pleasure to get wet even at 6 in the morning.
The free breakfast was a highlight for us, mainly because even after we ate and were all full, we still took about two trays of food with us just for the way. There were cereals, bagels, toast, cinnamon rolls, waffles, eggs, fruit, etc.
The service was very helpful in telling us about the tourist attractions and providing info about getting to Niagara Falls. No problems, the hotel was very well-kept, a good deal for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Hotel Hamilton
- Holiday Inn Hamilton
- Hamilton Holiday Inn
- Quality Hotel Hamilton, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Choice Hamilton hotel,our Hamilton hotel is tucked near the western corner of Lake Ontario, less than an hour from Toronto, Niagara Falls, two major airports, and the United States border.Hamilton is home to part of the Royal Botanical Gardens, a national treasure of Canada, among other exciting and interesting attractions. Our proximity to downtown means that many sights and sounds, as well as choice Hamilton restaurants, wait just minutes down the road. Interesting spots for tourism include Dundurn Castle, Wild Waterworks, Niagara's Wine region and nearby Lake Ontario. If you have time, you really should visit Niagara Falls, less than an hour east of our Hamilton hotel.It is hard to find accommodations in Hamilton - Stoney Creek that compare to ours. Our accommodations are designed for both corporate business travelers and for being comfortable for families on trips at an affordable, low rate. The Quality Hotel-Hamilton features a business station, two boardrooms for small meetings, audio/visual rental equipment and fax/copier services. If you're looking for Hamilton lodging suitable for a business travel, look no further.We also provide free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, as well as a convenient fitness centre for staying in shape during your trip. Whether for leisure or business, make your Hamilton hotel reservations today and look forward to a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.