We booked this hotel through an online discounter - one of the sites where it doesn't tell you which hotel you are staying at until you've paid. We were going to a wedding in Ancaster and were not going to be spending much time in the hotel. Many of the wedding guests stayed at the Courtyard Marriott a little further down the Lincoln Alexander Parkway. For sure the Courtyard Marriott is a little newer and fancier, but they all paid over twice what we paid for the Holiday Inn Express. That's fine if you are booking a place that you're going to stay in a lot, but this was just a place to crash at the end of the evening.
The staff were very friendly upon arrival, with the smell of baking cookies in the air. Check in was a breeze, parking was easy and the room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the water pressure and temperature in the shower and bath was excellent. There was a free breakfast in the morning.
The elevator was impossibly slow, and the flooring was a bit worn, but otherwise this was a very pleasant and comfortable stay and I'm thrilled that it didn't cost us an arm and a leg. :) I would book this location again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Hotel Hamilton
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hamilton
- Hamilton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Choice Hamilton hotelOur Hamilton hotel is tucked near the western corner of Lake Ontario, less than an hour from Toronto, Niagara Falls, two major airports, and the United States border.Hamilton is home to part of the Royal Botanical Gardens, a national treasure of Canada, among other exciting and interesting attractions. Our proximity to downtown means that many sights and sounds, as well as choice Hamilton restaurants, wait just minutes down the road. Interesting spots for tourism include Dundurn Castle, Wild Waterworks, Niagara's Wine region and nearby Lake Ontario. If you have time, you really should visit Niagara Falls, less than an hour east of our Hamilton hotel.It is hard to find accommodations in Hamilton - Stoney Creek that compare to ours. Our accommodations are designed for both corporate business travelers and for being comfortable for families on trips at an affordable, low rate. The Holiday Inn Express Hamilton - Stoney Creek hotel's features a business station, two boardrooms for small meetings, audio/visual rental equipment and fax/copier services. If you're looking for Hamilton lodging suitable for a business travel, look no further.We also provide free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, as well as a convenient fitness centre for staying in shape during your trip. Whether for leisure or business, make your Hamilton hotel reservations today and look forward to a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hamilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.