For the price, you can do far better... The Staybridge is a much better value at only $9 more per night, based on double-occupancy with a Queen-sized bed... I don't know what the price of the Sheraton is, at King & James, but I'm certain it would be relatively comparable.
My main issue is that I required a receipt for my stay (tax purposes), and I had neglected to receive mine when I checked out (I had requested one, but apparently their printer wasn't working).
When I called a couple of days later to see if they could mail me one, they told me that it wasn't their policy, and wanted to charge my Credit Card for 61 cents for a stamp. Really???
That was absolutely insulting. I hope that I can prevent at least one or two people from staying here in the future, and show them what 61 cents can cost them in terms of lost business.
On the plus side, the rooms were quiet, and I managed to have a decent night's sleep, but their continental breakfast wasn't the best. I'd prefer in the future to take my chances on somewhere else than to revert to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Hamilton Hotel
- Days Inn Hamilton Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Days Inn
- Days Inn Hamilton Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hamilton is a new hotel located in Downtown Hamilton. This 100% smoke-free hotel offers complimentary Continental Breakfast, Fitness Center, Free Local Calls, Free Wireless Internet and Free Parking. All rooms have Fridge, Microwave, 32in LCD TVs, Iron, Ironing Board and some rooms have Jacuzzi Tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Days Inn Hotels, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Hamilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.