“Nice Sunday Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 319 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, Café, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Enjoy our all day breakfast, seasonal sandwiches & salads, and fresh baked treats in our Cafe. Drop by the Bakery across the street for artisanal breads and tempting baked goods to carry home. Take-out & catering also available!
“Nice Sunday Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stopped in for a nice Sunday Morning Breakfast and were very happy that we did, my wife had the Trout and poached egg dish and I had oatmeal pancakes with real maple syrup! We really enjoyed these dishes while sitting in front of the gas fireplace. They have wonderful goodies in the Bakery section also. We highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jocelyn I, Office Coordinator at With the Grain, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thanks so much for your positive review! I'll be sure to forward your comments to our staff, they will certainly appreciate them. Hope to see you again! :)

Waterloo
“delish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Yummy sandwiches. Only disappointment was the hot chocolate. Miniscule...lukewarm...bland... and expensive. Only ordered drink to warm up because it was cold in the restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jocelyn I, Front Office Manager at With the Grain, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it. I will pass the comments about the hot chocolate along to our FoH Coordinator, I know she was trying some new flavour combinations this year so getting feedback about that is important. Hope you're keeping warm in this cold weather!
“super yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is the best bakery that I have ever been to. I go almost weekly for the bread. They have a daily bread menu. There is also a wide range of exceptional treats - cookies, squares, muffins, scones etc. They also make wonderful granola and spreads. For special holidays you can order wonderful pies and other gems. Saturdays are cinnamon roll day but get there early if you want them! You MUST visit this bakery.

Visited December 2013
Jocelyn I, Front Office Manager at With the Grain, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thanks so much for your great review! We're so glad you enjoy the breads and other sweets. If you have any suggestions for new breads make sure to let the staff at the counter know next time you're in as we've been talking about changing up the bread schedule a bit before Easter. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review!
Guelph, Canada
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Came here for lunch, it was quaint. I had the roasted Lemon chèvre sandwich. It was delicious except a little hard to eat, the meat kept falling out of the bread, but worth every effort since I even got one to go, for later. The fact that it is all local food is worth the trip wether you are near by or farther away from downtown. Yum.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jocelyn I, Office Coordinator at With the Grain, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thanks for visiting and for the review! We hope you'll join us again and I'll make sure to pass on your comment about the sandwich to the kitchen staff.
“Chocolate dream bars!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My favourite place in Guelph to grab lunch or some fresh baked goods! Everything is always so tasty, healthy and fresh. It gets very busy so it is hard to get a table in the small cafe consequently, the service can suck at peak hours. Recommend getting it to go. The chocolate dream bars are amazing and you absolutely have to try one.

• Visited June 2013