“Perfect little patio! ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Hamilton Ontario
“Perfect little patio! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We decided to try put this place while we were in Guelph. I checked on Trip Advisor for an area with a few choices. We ended up here cause of the cute little patio and beautiful weather. There were 3 of us and we decided to split a salad and pizza. The spinach salad with avacado and house made dressing was perfect and light. The waitress even had it divided up for us which was a nice surprise. The pizza was tasty but could have come out a bit hotter.

The location of this restaurant is perfect. Easy parking and lots of people watching. I would come back here without question.

Kitchener, Canada
“Really enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Met a friend here for lunch. It's a small place with an interesting menu. I'm always looking for places with better food than typical chain restaurants. The service was friendly and attentive. I tried a gluten free pizza that was on the daily menu (something with bbq chicken) and I've never had better pizza! (and I'm not a pizza fan). My friend enjoyed her meal as well. Prices were reasonable for good food and I look forward to returning again. PS: I don't know if they have outdoor seating.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guelph, Canada
“Quaint and unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Neat little place to check out . The food was very tasty and the portions were a good size . The menu provided a good selection . Our waitress was very friendly and patient with us while we tried to decide what to order. We enjoyed a salad ( seemed pricey ) and a sandwich combo. The salad arrived and was quite large ! It was worth the money - greens were fresh and crisp and the homemade dressing was awesome ! The sandwich was unique and very flavourful .Overall it was a pleasant lunch with an enjoyable cozy atmosphere and friendly staff .

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elora, Canada
“great spot for a romantic dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

a cosy spot with really good menu items. Have been here a few times and would recommend. Although some things do seem pricey depending on the item.
My huband and I have been, I have been here for a birhtday and even a bridal shower. Always good service and friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, Canada
“Perfect Date Night, Excellent Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Atmosphere is quickly becoming my favourite place to dine in Guelph. When my boyfriend came for a visit we both weren't feeling well but wanted to celebrate my birthday so we went to Atmosphere. We didn't have much of an appetite which I know can be annoying to servers with a lower check. But the server was great, she was not pushy at all, there when we needed her. She must have been new because she wasn't really sure about the wines on the pairing board but she double checked which I really appreciated so I knew which were the right ones. The pizza was great, perfect size for a single serving and we also had the cheesecake. Everything was yummy and our server was excellent! I can't wait to go back again! If you go, you must check out the bathrooms!

Note: We sat near the door and the breeze when people came in/out was very chilly so just sit a bit further back.

• Visited January 2014