“Great rooms, breakfast and services!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph

You added Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   725 Imperial Road North, Guelph, Ontario N1K 1X4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Guelph
Guelph, Canada
“Great rooms, breakfast and services!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel while on a week long business course. The hotel was very clean, the staff was ready to assist and very friendly. My children loved the pool area while my husband and I enjoyed the room as well as the breakfast selection. Great service!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sean M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. The staff and I always enjoy hearing positive comments about peoples stay. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Gatineau, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

No negative comments, had everything I needed and more. I found out when I was leaving that they were selling all these extra amenities and snacks at the reception, I wish I knew before, but now I will know to expect from Hampton Inns all I could need ;) Just need to ask and I am guessing they will for sure make it happen!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sean M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive comments. I will be sharing this with all the staff. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Hamilton, ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We needed a place to stay after attending my sister's wedding in nearby Elora. We were travelling with 2 adults and 3 children. We booked a suite with 2 queen beds and a sofabed. We asked for early check in and were accommodated. The room was very clean (as with all Hamptons I've stayed at). The kids were able to enjoy the saltwater pool for a bit, and we found the staff to be very friendly at each interaction. Breakfast was included, and although it wasn't the worst hotel breakfast I've had, it wasn't the best either. Regardless, we would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sean M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to work on the quality of our breakfast so that next time you will enjoy it more. Thank you for taking the time to share what we did right, as well as what we could do to improve. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a convention. The room was very clean, and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We definitely will be staying here again. Their breakfast was very good as well.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments. I will be sharing this with all the staff so that they know how they are doing. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

Lloydminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I watched this property be built a number of years ago. Kareem, Sean and staff always go the extra mile. The room rates are the best. Everything is 10+. My choice of Hotel when staying in Guelph. I travel lots. This property I count on value, service and quietness. I have never had one issue with noise, ice or pop machines or elevator noise. The staff know me and put the customer first and welcome people back. This property and the management group have become almost family. way to go Hampton. Keep making a difference.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that the staff here at the Hampton Inn have made such a wonderful impression on you. I am truly grateful that you enjoy your stay here that much and look forward to serving you in the near future. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us anytime.

Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our stay with our granddaughter, our son, daughter-in-law, and 3 grandsons was enjoyable. The employees were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and very nice. The grandchildren enjoyed the pool, and we very much enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sean M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad that everything was great with your stay. Its always nice to hear about families enjoying their time with us. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Port Elgin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Was very pleased with the location of the hotel at the west end of Guelph. The service was friendly, rooms were clean as well as the linens, bed was very comfortable and plenty of bathroom amenities. Alot to choose from at breakfast and the eating area was very pleasant. I would book again to stay at the Hampton.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let people know about your experience at our hotel. I will be sharing this with all the staff so they know how they are doing. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph? Share your experiences!