“Amazing Food, Amazing Prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Holland Landing, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Food, Amazing Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I loved this experiance. I found all the food from start to finish to be absolutely fantastic. Very imaginative and lots of my favorite flavours from bold cheeses to savoury sauces. We as a group tried many things on the menu from appitizers to deserts and wines. Being an aspiring chef I always look for flaws and room for improvement but everything was perfect. From presentation, service to flavour compliments. About halfway through our meal I noticed the prices. WOW! I have never seen this level of quality and service for this kind of money. I am constantly disappointed by paying top dollar for so so food. But to get top quality meals for resonable/cheap cost. That's unheard of. Best experiance ever and although I live in Newmarket....approximately 1 1/2 hour away. My wife and I will be coming back in the next month or so as I am already soo looking forward to our next meal there.
Hats off Buon Gusto for your efforts and success of bring great food to the table at a great Price....Three Cheers !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“A great find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We were coming to Guelph to meet my neice for lunch. Not being familiar with many Guelph restaurants, we consulted Trip Advisor and selected Buon Gusto which was a great choice. We all enjoyed our meals. The half pizza and soup or salad combination was great value. We'll definitely return when we are in the city.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CAN
“Unreal flavour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Ordered takeout at this establishment on October 4 for dinner - had the toscana, margherita, and the house pizza buon gusto - excellent flavours and good portion sizes - cheese is perfect (potentially made in house)and the toppings on each really bring out the flavour of the pizzas - highly recommend going there for meal either sit down or takeout

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virgin Gorda
“Buonissimo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had an excellent lunch. It was very busy, as there were a few tables of large groups in. As a result, it took a few minutes to be seated, but we weren't in a rush. Despite the high volume, our order was taken promptly, and our food arrived quickly too. Each of us had a pizza, and were very impressed with the quality of them. Best I've had since my trip to Italy last year! Will not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for authentic Italian food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guelph, Canada
“Great food, not so great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We visited this restaurant for a pre-booked group dinner with 14 people. The service was very poor. We had to ask for everything - enough menus for everyone, fresh ground pepper, drinks for the newcomers... It appeared that because an 18% tip was already included with our group bill, they didn't feel like they had to earn a tip. Luckily, the food was excellent, so all was not lost. Everything seemed a little pricey to me, but was of good quality.

• Visited September 2013