“Seriously??? No. 1...not likely!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Markham, Ontario
“Seriously??? No. 1...not likely!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Probably the worst eating experience ever!!! Nothing was homemade...Instant mashed potatoes, packaged gravy, and the slices of roast beef were far too uniform to have actually been hand cut so they were probably some commercially packaged product too...The baked potato may have been cooked by the establishment...not really sure though! And, how can you go wrong with a salad...but they managed it! Probably, some commercially cut up product as well (cucumbers looked like they may have been previously frozen). Only good thing was the beer!!! This restaurant was busy though...I have no idea why except that there may not be a lot of places to eat in the area or people just plain don't know how to cook anymore!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Canada
“The greatest experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Fort Erie on a motorcycle ride weekend. We went to Green Acres based on the reviews of Trip Advisor and it was AMAZING !! We had the greatest experience; the food was outstanding...home cooked and plenty for the price. This place is a must stop if you are in town. Our server Karen gave us the best service and experience I have EVER had at a restaurant. I don't know if she could tell I was having an off day but she made our experience and my day so much better !!! She made me the most amazing Sundae I could ever have asked for...it raised my spirits for sure. The food and the service is the reason why my husband and I will drive to come back to this GEM of a place. A GREAT local joint !!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
White Lake, Michigan, United States
“Amazzzzing Fish and chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Never had haddock before but it was an amazing meal! Very friendly staff and awesome food all around.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St.catharines Ontario, canada
“LOVED THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

So we stayed across the street and noticed the Green Acres right away! IT was directly across from The Clarion in Fort Erie* We also noticed all the cars here!!! IT was very consistent, we waited at the door, nice there was seating to wait.
We got seats in a fair time considering there were many people ahead of us! :) This place was delicious! Many drinks to have (alcoholic or non) and very* affordable alcohol drinks. ALOT of food!!!!! Good prices. Dinner was approx 9.00-18.00each We got a opened faced turkey dinner, 2 sides, stuffing, cranberry.. SO MUCH FOOD, 3-4 plates in total ... great drinks :) Kids had chicken strips, fries included a drink + sandae :)
and very tasty very affordable would definitely recommenced.

Visited May 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“HOME COOKING AND A LOT OF IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

IF YOU ARE IN THIS HISTORICAL BORDER TOWN, THEN A MUST STOP WOULD BE AT THIS GREAT LOCAL SECRET.

Green Acres has been serving the area, and people from both sides of the border for many years. Started out as a local fast food and icecream establishment in the 70"s, to its prominent family orientated sit dow, home cooked meals. A large portion of "FRESH" yes I said FRESH food. THe fish is the best, and I enjoy the liver, the chicken and all items on this fare priced menue. They post this at there door:
"The Gods do not subtract from the alloted span of a mans life, the time spent Dining in the company of ones family and friends."

You will find this TRUE.