“Consistent good food -” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Edmonton, Canada
“Consistent good food -”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stopped for a late night drink and pizza. The staff were a bit harried due to shortage of staff but pleasnt enough, and effecient. Appreciate you always get a good pizza and salad at any location I've been to.

Visited August 2013

34% Recommend
Ontario Canada
“Nice patio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was very nice.. Went there after a spa day and sat on the patio. The wings were good. Someone had the ribs (apetizer size and they really liked the sticky ribs.)

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener, Canada
“LOL”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went there one time and I ordered the beef slider burgers, I don't typically complain about food and I'm really not very picky, but these things seriously tasted like canned cat food so I didn't eat them.
When the waitress came she asked me if I didn't like them since I ate basically half of a mini burger only, and I told her I did not since they tasted like cat food, and that was all I said. Then she was like, Oh, I'll go get the manager, and I was like, ok, whatever. (I wasn't really that concerned since I had already decided I wouldn't return to BP) Then the manager came over and was like "I understand you didn't like the burgers?" and I said "no, I really didn't, they didn't taste very good to me at all." Then he said "well, they're one of our top sellers so I'm really surprised, I guess everyone else likes them..." and he was being a little bit snotty, esp since I hadn't even requested a mngr so I decided to be honest and I said "well I'm really surprised that you would say they're your top seller because they tasted like canned cat food to me, so I guess a lot of your customers must also enjoy eating cat food." and then he was like "oh, well, I'm really sorry you didn't like them, but they are one of our top sellers..." and then he was like, well maybe next time your meal will be better, thanks for coming guys.
Then the bill came and we paid and left just like it never happened. LMFAO, I don't even know why he came over in the first place, I guess maybe he was upset that I never finished my dinner so he wanted to antagonize me. lol

Visited September 2012
Cambridge, Canada
“Work lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

service food and price seem very good. Could provide some healthier choices.Although many of the salads are excellent, dont be misled by the fact its a salad. Many of the choices have as many calories as the pizza or pasta options

Visited November 2012
tmamv
“Bring on the Bandera Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Boston Pizza has a great selection of Pizzas! One of my favourites is an app of theirs called Bandera Bread. Essentially it is a small pizza with LOTS of real Mozzerella cheese, and garlic.

Service is usually good, and the restaurant is always clean.
The prices are a little high for what you are getting but the food is good ! Family restaurant.

Visited September 2012