We stayed twice at this Travelodge in August, so we saw two different king rooms. Both were great, nice big TVs, fridge, microwave. It is motel style with parking outside the single story, but is clean and well maintained. The location is perfect, close to the 401 and a 15 min drive to Kitchener. Many shops and restaurants in the immediate area, walking distance.
The free wireless internet worked perfectly on our second stay, but was flaky the first time. Also our second room had a bit of a musty smell, but aired out (balcony door) it was fine.
Booking directly from the hotel chain web site, we paid around $66 for August weekdays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge's best value & service guaranteed! On business or leisure we want you to stay with us. Your stay includes complimentary buffet breakfast, Free Wireless Internet, tea/coffee and an abundance of in-room amenities. We also have our very own on-premise restaurant, Archie’s Bar & Grill. All of our rooms have an in-room fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. At the Travelodge Cambridge your stay is always our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Cambridge - Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Cambridge - Waterloo Hotel Cambridge
- Travel Lodge Cambridge
- Cambridge Travel Lodge
- Cambridge Travelodge
- Travelodge Cambridge - Waterloo Ontario