“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Cambridge, Canada
“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've had both take out and dine in at this relatively new gem of a spot in Cambridge, ON. The quality of the food is fantastic and the employees were very knowledgeable on menu items. They helped me to select various dishes based on my taste preferences and made some fantastic recommendations. When doing take out for my family they helped me to choose the right amount of food and a good variety for everyone. Regarding dine in, the decor is lovely and the atmosphere is comfortable. I will soon be booking a larger group function there for my workplace, and I look forward to another positive experience and delicious food!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cambridge
“Good food not enough meat!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoy mango chutney but they really need too add more meat too the dishes for the price there really needs too be more meat!!

Visited May 2014
Milpitas, California
“Best Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Very authentic and yet unique. I am an indian and I can say with confidence that the food here is closest to home cooked food. Flavorful, healthy, perfect spices. Most places just make curry from cream however their curry was from real fresh ingredients. Please keep up the good work. We hope to enjoy many more meals here.

Cambridge, Canada
“Authentic Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I find the food here too spicy for my palate, so I am surprised to read reviews commenting on lack of flavour/spiciness. I know everything is made freshly from scratch, so you will need to be patient, and, assuming that the couple who run Mango are still there, you will enjoy great service and hot, tasty, fresh food, loaded with fragrant herbs and spices. I have not tried the lunch buffet, but have ordered widely from the dinner menu for various family members and they all enjoy what they order and all the accompaniments which bring a personal touch and keep us going back for more. The restaurant is situated in a strip mall, so don't go for the 'ambiance', but if flavoursome food is what you are after, do try Mango Chutney.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
“Take out service is 2nd to none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent food, consistent, friendly, service is excellent. Staff are so friendly and welcoming.

Totally recommend