“Nice Surprise!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Montreal, Canada
“Nice Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was in town on business and I wanted to find an authenic Indian restaurant. Well this one delivered. I had the special for $17.95 which included appetizer, main course and dessert as well as beer or wine. Great food at a very affordable price. Nice surprise!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic food, superb service- a must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The food at Bombay Grill is excellent. I was never a fan of Indian food, but Bombay Grill has made me a believer and ardent follower. You simply cannot go wrong with the Chicken Chilli Tikka or the Chicken Biryani. By FAR the most consistently fluffy moist Naan I have ever eaten. Try the Bombay Grill and it will become a regular on your eat out rotation! As well, the servers are friendly and eager to please.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Canada
“Our Favourite Indian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We order dinner from The Bombay Grill every Friday night and we LOVE the food here. We've tried many other Indian restaurants in Burlington and we've found that this is our favourite one. The staff are friendly and efficient and the food is delicious! The chicken tikka masala is the best I've had anywhere. It's authentic, divine and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for amazing Indian food!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good for Dine Ins too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

There are just 2 spots in front but enough parking space behind the restaurant. We normally call 30 mins before going as we prefer Take always, especially on snowy days when parking could be troublesome. The food is tempting especially the tikka masala and Butter chicken. Tandoori chicken was oily and not actually done in a tandoor! Overall good food.

Hamilton, Canada
“No takeout any more”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I order few curry dishes ( Vindaloo, Chicken curry and others) from this restaurant. I was so excited to have taste of Indian food but when I open chicken curry dish, there was only three chicken piece, rest is sauce. I don't think I should pay more than $5 for three piece of chicken and curry sauce. I checked other dishes too. I found too expensive and I noticed they increased price again. They are increasing price and decreasing the quantity. I don't go anymore there. There are other Indian restaurant too within 2 km with better taste, reasonable price and good portion.

• Visited March 2014