“Shhhhrimp....” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Shhhhrimp....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fab food. Great staff and service. Wonderful choice of food. great value.

I visit Red Lobster every time I'm in Burlington, with my daughter. We love the whole experience and have never had a complaint.

We'll be back!

P.s. the biscuits are fab too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

59% Recommend
Hamilton
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Three of us meet for lunch at the Burlington Red Lobster today. When i went on line and looked at the menu I was really looking forward to lunch. Two of us ordered garlic shrimp and what a disappointment. I have never had such small shrimps (in fact I did not know that you could buy shrimps that small) served to me with tasteless grilled vegetables. Our other friend was satisfied with her dinner and had about twice as much food with nice size shrimps on skewers . We told our waitress we were not satisfied and she brought the Manager over and he said that was normal size of shrimps. He did give us free coffee and more buns, but big deal. Two of us came out of there hungry and determined to not go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“FortMyers location Blah....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

FortMyers location , blah... microwaved brocolli, deepfried potatos, tastless chicken, mushroom appetizer was ok, service was ok, the hostess was very nice. Not ever going back....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Burlington
“No seating at tables”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

HI, My mother and I have been coming to this place on my Birthday for the last 8 or nine years. Of course like most older people my mother knees do not work well, it seams that they have taken away more of the tables, which she fines most comfortable. We can on May 6,2013-- at 5:45, and we where told there would be a 45 minute wait, to say the least we did not wait.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Probably the last time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Always a family favourite but don't think I'll go back again. Service was friendly and prompt .... But when food came out looked like pre made/ frozen cafeteria food...
Buffalo bites were good, spicy chillie shrimp good... Garlic shrimp , harbour feast pasta and ultimate feast looked and tasted sub par

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere