“Great place and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 365 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Canadian
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“Great place and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great place to have breakfast. Service is excellent and the food is great. My number one choice to have breakfast. In Burlington.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Burlington, Canada
“Good value Breakfast and fantastic service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We went to this new restaurant after reading the ad on local newspaper.
we like the simple menu and service .
Coffee was well brewed , server came and refill the cup without us asking.
The is definitely a nice place to go for breakfast and lunch .

Visited April 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

After reading the previous review, I decided to attend Daytime Grill. Let me tell you, I had the Western Omellette.

The Omellette was huge and I enjoyed every bite. The staff as well as the owner "George" were very friendly. George came around each table and greeted all the customers.

This is truely great customer service. I looked around the restaurnat and it appeared that all the customers really enoyed their meals. I KNOW I DID.

The prices are very affordable as well.

I live in Burlington and I believe I have found my new Breafast restaurant.

Keep up the good work Daytime Grill.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Canada
“A nice place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Daytime Grill is a newly open restaurant that features breakfast favourites and sandwiches for lunch. I had breakfast which was a meatlovers mix that was made up of steak, chicken, breakfast sausage, onion and sweet peppers mixed with scrambled eggs and topped with shredded cheddar cheese. It was accompanied with home fried potatoes and your choice of white/brown or rye toast. The coffee is hot and strong and refills are delivered to your table. There is also fresh squeezed orange juice which is just amazing.

The restaurant is in a new commercial strip mall on Appleby Line south of Upper Middle Road, it is a open concept restaurant with a bright yellow paint scheme and large windows that let in lots of light. When I was there it was about 1/2 full but it was not noisy at all which lets you enjoy your meal and read your morning paper or if you are in a group that would allow you to have a conversation with your party.

I look forward to returning soon and trying more of there menu items, It is nice to see a new breakfast spot since breakfast is my favourite meal to eat away from home. So the next time you wake up and cannot face the same day to day breakfast at home come to the Daytime Grill and give it a try.

• Visited March 2013