You added Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4345 North Service Road | Qew West at Appleby Line, Exit # 107/Qew East at Walkers Line, Exit #105, Burlington, Ontario L7L4X7, Canada   |
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. My online reservation said fridge and microwave in room. The room did not have a microwave, had to use a communal one in the lobby if we wanted to.

GOOD - Friendly staff, quick check in. WIFI was great. Updated room. Nice tv.

BAD - Dirty bathroom, there was a beer cap on the floor along with hair and what looked like food crumbs or something. Brown spots in the shower. Blanket had a rip and burn marks on it. Room was small. Water pressure sucks.

Told front desk about dirty bathroom on check out, girl looked grossed out but that was it.

Might stay here again in the future if there are no cheaper/equal alternatives.

• Stayed July 2013
GeneralManager1900, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Kchhh:

Thank-you for your honesty we appreciate that from our guests. When ever you have a problem with the room it is taken care of right away, the Front Desk should of moved you to another room, we do keep rooms aside for just an emergency and yours was unacceptable to stay in.
I would like you to come back and give us another chance.

Thank-you

Tina
MOD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Owen Sound, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed here for a single night while attending a seminar. Check in was simple, room was clean and quiet, and location was good for my purposes. The staff was polite and helpful. If you are looking for a no frills overnight stay near Hamilton and Burlington - this place is ideal.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brighton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I recently stayed at the Motel 6 in Burlington for three nights. The front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Very basic furnishing and amenities; no hair dryer, iron or microwave. I did ask for, and got a mini fridge in my room. Free WIFI is nice. One thing I found annoying about the room was the TV is set to auto shut-off after a relatively short time (seemed like less than 2 hours)-the setting cannot be turned off. Even though the hotel was full on Saturday night, it was quiet in my room. Pets are welcome and there is lots of grassy area around the hotel to walk your dogs. Grounds were well kept too. Very good value for the price. I would go back if I had to stay in that area again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager1900, Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
RRC1203:

Thank-you for your great review I will mention this to the staff. We try our hardest to keep our property very clean for our guests.
We are pet friendly so we welcome all the pets, no charge.
We hope to see you in the near future, and please stop by the Front Desk to give us your opinion about your stay.

Tina Krasic
MOD
IAH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I usually choose Motel 6 only when I travel solo, have a short stay and to cut cost.
I don't expect much from basic budget hotels except for clean & safe rooms.
I was taken by surprise when I entered this Motel 6.
It seems like they have recently renovated the hotel with the new Motel 6 layout.
This is definitely the best Motel 6 I've ever stayed and not a typical low end Motel 6.
I wouldn't hesitate to bring my companion (as opposed to travel solo) to this hotel if the same quality is maintained.
Nice clean lobby. WiFi was free and working fine. Rooms are accessible from inside not from outside in a typical motel setup, which I prefer.
Staffs were friendly. Flat screen TV. Nicely appointed room (for the price).
Very clean & spotless room. The room was average size. Bed was very clean and comfortable.
The hotel definitely felt more high end than a typical budget Motel 6.
Well, this is still a basic & budget hotel so don't expect all other amenities like Microwave, iron, or bathroom amenities.
For the price I paid, this definitely a great value & bargain.
I would recommend to anyone and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Skyhigh Travellover:

Thank-you for the great review, I will pass it along to our staff, they enjoy hearing great comments from the guests.
We hope to see you in the near future and I hope you are pleased with your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Amazing staff.. Clean and affordable ... Great new upgraded renovations... I travel alot all over North america ... i stay at many places of all price ranges . this motel 6 in particular had the nicest and most accommodating staff I have ever come across.. I recommend and refer this place to anyone I know whom will be staying in the GTA.

• Stayed April 2013
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

We most definately apprecaite your feedback, as it help us to strive in continuing to please our guest. We hope to see you in the near future!!!

Management
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My friend and I stayed for two nights in a double room. The beds were indeed double, not queen. The room was in very good condition. It was sparkling clean and very basic. No pictures on the wall, no carpets but rather a tiled floor. Two thin bars of soap in the bathroom - bring your own shampoo and other toilletries. But for the price it was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. The service at the desk was fast, efficient and friendly. The hotel is very convenient to the highway, yet the room was quiet. We were attending a funtion in downtown Burlington on the lakeshore - it was about a 10 minute drive. There are many restaurants along Fairview. It felt a little like staying in a dorm, but for the price couldn't have been better!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear valued Motel 6 guest,

Thank you very much for your kind posting and I am very happy that you enjoyed the hotel. I actually wanted to let you know that as of May, 1, 2013 we are introducing SHAMPOO and KLEENEX BOXES in all of our rooms so next time when you are travelling and staying with us you may leave your shampoo at home. We hope to see you very soon.
Scarborough
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We booked in at the Motel 6 for 2 nights due to a funeral. This review is coming after the first night.

The location is convenient alongside the highway.

The rooms are small, hot, and stale smelling. The "Queen" bed is the smallest Queen bed we have ever seen. Bed was decently comfy though. The pillows are absolutely awful. If you can, bring your own.

Our room faced the highway so the noise never stopped. Also, the drapes don't cover the edges of the window so you have street lights coming into your room at night and the sun in the morning (made it impossible to sleep in).

Overall, had a terrible sleep and we're sure wishing we weren't staying here another night.

• Stayed April 2013
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear sir/madam,

We are very sorry for your unpleasant stay. However your feedback to us was very important and we will be looking into some of these concerns. Furthermore we do hope that if you do come back we can compensate in some way, to make your stay more pleasurable.

We do apologize again,

Motel 6 Burlington

Been to Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville? Share your experiences!