“Pleasantly surprised. Great Value.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville

Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville
You added Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4345 North Service Road | Qew West at Appleby Line, Exit # 107/Qew East at Walkers Line, Exit #105, Burlington, Ontario L7L4X7, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
IAH
“Pleasantly surprised. Great Value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I usually choose Motel 6 only when I travel solo, have a short stay and to cut cost.
I don't expect much from basic budget hotels except for clean & safe rooms.
I was taken by surprise when I entered this Motel 6.
It seems like they have recently renovated the hotel with the new Motel 6 layout.
This is definitely the best Motel 6 I've ever stayed and not a typical low end Motel 6.
I wouldn't hesitate to bring my companion (as opposed to travel solo) to this hotel if the same quality is maintained.
Nice clean lobby. WiFi was free and working fine. Rooms are accessible from inside not from outside in a typical motel setup, which I prefer.
Staffs were friendly. Flat screen TV. Nicely appointed room (for the price).
Very clean & spotless room. The room was average size. Bed was very clean and comfortable.
The hotel definitely felt more high end than a typical budget Motel 6.
Well, this is still a basic & budget hotel so don't expect all other amenities like Microwave, iron, or bathroom amenities.
For the price I paid, this definitely a great value & bargain.
I would recommend to anyone and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Skyhigh Travellover:

Thank-you for the great review, I will pass it along to our staff, they enjoy hearing great comments from the guests.
We hope to see you in the near future and I hope you are pleased with your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Amazing staff.. Clean and affordable ... Great new upgraded renovations... I travel alot all over North america ... i stay at many places of all price ranges . this motel 6 in particular had the nicest and most accommodating staff I have ever come across.. I recommend and refer this place to anyone I know whom will be staying in the GTA.

• Stayed April 2013
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

We most definately apprecaite your feedback, as it help us to strive in continuing to please our guest. We hope to see you in the near future!!!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My friend and I stayed for two nights in a double room. The beds were indeed double, not queen. The room was in very good condition. It was sparkling clean and very basic. No pictures on the wall, no carpets but rather a tiled floor. Two thin bars of soap in the bathroom - bring your own shampoo and other toilletries. But for the price it was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. The service at the desk was fast, efficient and friendly. The hotel is very convenient to the highway, yet the room was quiet. We were attending a funtion in downtown Burlington on the lakeshore - it was about a 10 minute drive. There are many restaurants along Fairview. It felt a little like staying in a dorm, but for the price couldn't have been better!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear valued Motel 6 guest,

Thank you very much for your kind posting and I am very happy that you enjoyed the hotel. I actually wanted to let you know that as of May, 1, 2013 we are introducing SHAMPOO and KLEENEX BOXES in all of our rooms so next time when you are travelling and staying with us you may leave your shampoo at home. We hope to see you very soon.
Scarborough
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked in at the Motel 6 for 2 nights due to a funeral. This review is coming after the first night.

The location is convenient alongside the highway.

The rooms are small, hot, and stale smelling. The "Queen" bed is the smallest Queen bed we have ever seen. Bed was decently comfy though. The pillows are absolutely awful. If you can, bring your own.

Our room faced the highway so the noise never stopped. Also, the drapes don't cover the edges of the window so you have street lights coming into your room at night and the sun in the morning (made it impossible to sleep in).

Overall, had a terrible sleep and we're sure wishing we weren't staying here another night.

• Stayed April 2013
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear sir/madam,

We are very sorry for your unpleasant stay. However your feedback to us was very important and we will be looking into some of these concerns. Furthermore we do hope that if you do come back we can compensate in some way, to make your stay more pleasurable.

We do apologize again,

Motel 6 Burlington
Shelburne, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family of 6 stayed here for 4 days between closing our old house and getting the new. The staff was very friendly and I was surprised how modern and clean the rooms were. Not fancy but very nice for the money. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Room Tip: Any room number ending in 15 or 16 is near the elevator and ice machine. A little noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear sir/ Madam

Were very happy to know that your time here was quiete an enjoyable one. We appreaciate your feed back and do hope to see you in the near future.

Again Thank you,

Motel 6 Burlington.
BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel soon after it opened years ago and it was great. They say they are renovating now, and the room I stayed in looked like one on the renovation picture. But if I was fussy at all (or not worn out) I would have moved rooms and quite possible hotels.

I was in a room on the main level. Allegedly non-smoking. But the hallway smelled of smoke, and the room also smelled of stale smoke. Seriously - there are still hotels that allow smoking?

Bed and pillow were flat and hard, and the sheets were thin. The towels are small and rough.

From other stays I knew not to expect shampoo or anything. I was actually impressed to see they now supply soap!

It was clean enough. Somewhat disconcerting to see access panels not closed tight, so there were gaps in the walls where who knows what critters could crawl in. I feared putting my suitcase on the ground over night.

The people at reception were very nice. The guy who cared for a late night check in was friendly and efficient - and knew a lot about basket ball. The Woman when I dropped the key off in the morning was very cheerful - I didn't want to ruin her day by saying how stinky the room was.

For $59 bucks I'm not sure you could ask for much more. Just be sure you know what you are getting in to when you go. Just a touch above a camper...that someone had smoked in.

Free wi fi was fast and stable - can't say that for many hotels!

Room Tip: Try to check in early, and check the room out before dragging your suitcases to them. You might hav...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager1900, General Manager at Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear sir

We kindly thank you for your good and bad feedback. We do apologize for certain minor issues that weren't up to satisfaction. However, the next time your hear please bring it to our attention and will do our best to make sure your in a room of satisfactoy. Morever, if your in the area next again we would be more than happy to give you a 10% discount to compensate!!!

Cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been staying at this motel quite frequently over the last two years and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is wonderful (Veronika is an absolute treasure) and my requests are always met. The rooms have been updated and are quite nice and clean and if there are any concerns they are addressed. Even other guests staying at the Motel are always friendly. Would definitely recommend it and look forward to my stays as well as seeing the people.

Room Tip: I prefer the first floor but the low 120 rooms can be noisy in the mornings as it's where the cl...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Sir/Madam

We kindly appreciate your feedback it is very valauble to us. Furthermore, we are more than delighted to acknowledge that your stays here have been pleasant. We would strive our best to maintain customer satisfaction, and most definately we hope to see you soon again!!!

Management

Been to Motel 6 Toronto West - Burlington / Oakville? Share your experiences!