“Can't get enough!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Can't get enough!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Me and my husband visit this restaurant literally once a week for the past 8 months, and we don't seem to get bored of their delicious food ever! I have an extremely high tolerance for spiciness and not many restaurants in Burlington can satisfy my crazy cravings. Ever since I found this place, I feel like my needs of real spicy food have finally been taken care of! And by the way, my husband does not enjoy spicy dishes as much as I do, but the place seems to have no problem of exceeding everyone’s expectation!
We highly recommend this place. It is the best Thai restaurants we’ve ever visited in GTA. :)

Burlington, Canada
“We highly recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from dinner at Thai Coconut. The Spring Rolls were crisp, fresh and served with a delicious sauce. We had the Shrimp Green Curry and Mango Chicken. Each dish had just the right amount of warmth and was cooked to perfection. We very much enjoy ourselves each time we go to this beautiful restaurant. We especially love the tastefully calm decor. A favourite place to dine for sure.
As we were chatting with the owner, he expressed his concern about how busy his restaurant can get at some peak times. When we asked him when might be a quieter time, he suggested a late lunch or early dinner time. The food is so good, and we will try to pick our times to go so that we have our meal a bit off peak hours.

Burlington, Canada
“Great food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food here is amazing! Just make sure you have about 2 hours to stay there. The place is fairly small but they are terribly understaffed. I have been here on two occasions; the first took two hours. We made sure to order two appetizers because we could tell the wait was going to be long. Our food eventually did come, and it was worth the wait :). This was a Friday night at peak hour. The second visit was the next Friday (just because we loved the food so much) but later in the evening. We made sure to make a reservation! The meal only took us 1.5hrs that time.
My recommendation for eat-in; be sure to make a reservation. But, even better, I would highly suggest take out as it seems these people have priority for getting their food over the people sitting in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Look no more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I live in Burlington and have tried all the Thai restaurants. The last place on our list to try was
Thai Coconut on the north side of Fairview Street between Walkers Line and Guelph Line (closer to Walkers Line) 905-681-8846.. I am glad we had a chance to try all the others first because in this case the best was saved for last. There are so many positive things about this restaurant. The prices are excellent. The service is excellent and above all the food is excellent. The owner is a very nice gentleman who is truly concerned that your time at his restaurant is nothing but the best. I cannot say enough about this restaurant. Even the bathrooms are wonderful. You must try Thai Coconut. You will not be disappointed.

Toronto
“Great food, enjoy your time here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were happy to hear about a Thai restaurant in Burlington which received good reviews. Food is wonderful, prepared to order. Tom Ka soup one of the most delicious we have tasted. Service is not rushed. Recommended.

• Visited October 2012