I stayed here on July 23. It is a very nice hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly. We had trouble with the electronic keys and they were glad to fix it. Guest rooms have heated bathroom floors. Many TV channels. Our room faced the indoor holidome. There is the tower rooms on one side and the terrace rooms on the other side. Ask for a high flor to avoid the noise. Pool is very heated. There is a courtyard with picnic tables. Lots of parking. Located right off the highway. Food at restaurant was delicious and inexpensive. Great place for families as it is a very large complex with lots to do such as swimming and games. Would reccomend Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel and Conference Center.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Burlington
- Burlington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to stay and experience our renovated hotel! Our Award Winning Hotel provides guests with quality service and accommodations, designed to meet the needs of today's Business & Leisure Traveler, with both comfort and convenience in mind. Our hotel is the largest Hotel & Conference Centre "Under One Roof" in the area.We are only minutes away from Burlington's Business District, Downtown's One of a Kind Shops, the tranquil shorts of Lake Ontario, and landmark attractions such as the Royal Botanical Gardens & IKEA.We are "At Your Service". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.