“Great service, nice ambiance” 5 of 5 stars

905-634-7999
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Honey West Restaurant + Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 373 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine street
Burlington, Canada
“Great service, nice ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had a late dinner here yesterday. We asked for three entrees as it was late plus we do not eat a lot. The menu is a bit limited however that should be good as to me it means the chef should be very good at what they offer. Sometimes places offer so much it just doesn't all come together in the kitchen.
The manager came by after we ordered to tell us they were out of chicken wings. He apologised and said we could pick any other entrée "on the house" so cannot argue with that although we did actually want wings. We chose the jalapeno cheddar wonton which turned out to be delicious and a great choice. Highly recommended, the cheddar softens the spice a bit making it very pleasant along with a nice plum sauce. Our other entrees included lobster bisque which was also excellent and cheddar fries (not the best nutrition I know but it was all very tasty).
Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive without being too intrusive. Highly recommend going there

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“disappointing overall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Cold ambiance, lazy service, food was very disappointing, completely over-priced for the quality and price. Will never go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
burlington
“Review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food is good but over priced for what you get. Same with the alcohol prices, especially the wine by the glass. It is Toronto pricing without the big city ambience

Visited August 2012
Burlington, Ontario
“Hasn't disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Been to honey west twice now with friends for different occasions. I am a mom with 2 small kids so I always look forward to a nice night out for a great meal. This past weekend I had recommended to a friend that we reserve the party room at Honey West based on the amazing meal that I had had there previously, and I'm so glad that I did. Everyone had a fantastic meal and the party room was perfect for our group of twenty! The fried gnocchi appetizer was incredible and my steak was perfectly done. Everyone in my group enjoyed their meals and we will all be back. This is honestly my favourite restaurant in Burlington. Cant wait for my next visit!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to Honey West for the first time on Friday night. I had their ceasar salad to start, it was good and my husband had the tepura maki rolls which he really enjoyed. Then I had the bbq marindated flat iron steak on mashed potatoes, it was delicious. My husband had the kobe beef burger which he thought was a bit over cooked and a little salty althought he still enjoyed it but would try something else next time. Server was awesome and I just loved the guy playing the guitar and singing, it made for a really nice night out. Loved the fires on the patio for the winter, nice touch!

• Visited February 2013