Very average hotel. It was fine, but absolutely nothing special. Double rooms were double beds (not queens); bed linens were of the icky-bedspread-you-pull-off-immediately-because-who-knows-when-it-was-last-washed variety; TV was large but not flatscreen; continental breakfast included fresh-from-frozen fruit salad, yogurt, cereal, rolls. Decor was definitely dated but not ancient. Free wifi, but it required a login code, and once my husband logged in with his laptop, I could not log in with my iPhone. Annoying. Why do hotels do this? Are there lots of people skimming wifi in Brantford, ON? Seems overly securityish to me, but whatever.
Overall: fine. Really. Not to complain. It was clean, the beds were comfortable enough, there was a little coffeemaker in the room. Just nothing to write home about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% Non-smoking! Eco-Friendly, Restaurant on-site, Indoor pool Heated 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Complimentary continental breakfast in the Kirby's Bar and Buffet, Playground, Colorful and fun childrens outdoor activity center, Complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Brant Park Inn And Conference Centre Hotel Brantford
- Best Western Brantford
- Brantford Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn & Conference Centre Brantford, Ontario