“Review from the heart” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vesuvio Ristorante

Vesuvio Ristorante
91 George St S, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 1P4, Canada (Downtown Brampton)
(905) 459-0511
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vesuvio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 561 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Toronto, Canada
“Review from the heart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Compelled by my heart, I write this review. If you are food lover/snob like me and have a thing for authentic Italian food made fresh from scratch, then this is where you should be headed.
After having home-cooked for so many years, tasted food at various restaurants i can call out the awesome from the average. Wood Pizza oven, ingredients infused with good cheese, creme, fresh herbs, specialty dish of the day crafted with care, served with love, fresh rolled pasta from scratch - its a well rounded experience! Even the hot sauce is made using a blend of various peppers to give a slow release of heat. Best Italian food in Brampton - hands down!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brampton, Canada
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went here on a Wednesday, however the place was relatively full. The servers were quite pleasant and seemed to be quite informed on the menu as well as the specials. The food is of average quality, with most dishes having a seemingly simple, one dimensional flavor ( all-bee it a good flavour). The prices here are outrageously high for the quality of food, and many of the restaurant patrons seemed slightly pretentious. The overall experience was pleasurable, despite the pricing, I would return if I were in the area, but not go out of my way to dine there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brampton, Canada
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I went at Vesuvios last Friday with my boyfriend and
Dined on the beautiful newly
Renovated patio over looking at gage park + bonus they had live music 2 guys from Cuba playing Latin music UNREAL!! We felt like we were in Cuba...the food and
the entertainment was out of this world!
We had an amazing time, we will return next time with a bunch of friends.
10++
Well done!
Nadine and Avtar

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Home cooked meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a table by the window. The service was amazing and the food matched the service. We loved it! If you only have one night in Brampton, dine here!

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I often check the reviews of restaurants in areas I am unfamiliar with. All the positive reviews regarding this restaurant are indeed true. We had an excellent meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere