“Made a good place gone bad” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brampton, Canada
“Made a good place gone bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Use to love the food at Rapini's always fresh and had great flavour plus wonderful service. Now it like disgrace ....poorly organize, food taste like it was frozen for days or even months definitely not fresh plus no flavour aid I wanted that I would have a frozen dinner which is better then what was service . Not Brampton best anymore,

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mississauga
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went for dinner on ther all you can eat seafood Thursdays special. The waitress told us a lobster tail was not in the special, nor would they accept our $20 coupon. So we decided on the 55 seafood platter. Later another staff person came and asked why we ordered the platter since the all you can eat had the same lobster tail plus more and was 20 cheaper. We said ok change the order, he came back and said the chef had already made the platter. Ah! Why ask then? The platter arrived and was a bed of pasta in a butter tasteless sauce topped with seafood. Most of the seafood looked like it came from a frozen bag of seafood medley with tiny piecies of skid, mussells and shrimp mixed in with the larger tiger shrimp on top. A real mess. And to top it off my crab legs were missing. When i asked the waitress she left and never came back. The staff do not know what the hell the chef is making. My wife's entree has not to include fish, but they loaded it with talipia (a low end fish with a pundgent taste) when my wife complained, the waitress said it was pickeral and 'pickreal has a smell' - clearly they dont know what they are talking about since pickeral is a delicate and wonderful fish and one of my wife's favorites next to sea bass.

In summary the evening was a diaster, i think if you are planning to go make sure yountalm to the owner and clarify what will be in the entree and GOOD LUCK.

• Visited January 2013
Brampton, Canada
“More than I expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had tried several pasta dishes and they are all great. This time visiting I asked the waiter what he thought was a popular dish. He indicated that the lamb was really a good choice so I went
all out and tried the lamb...boy was I glad I did. It was so awesome. I think that is my favorite dish up until now. If you like lamb and haven't tried it yet give it a try..............It meIlts in your mouth.

My husband and I have had fabulous service every time we go there for either lunch or dinner. I think we have had all the servers attend to us at one time or another and I can't seem to understand why some customers complain about bad service. Remember.....if you have an attitude as soon as you sit down at the table the server senses that. If you want respect, Respect them and I'm sure you will be happy once you leave.

Rapini's was voted the "Best Restaurant in Brampton" for a reason and I think the reason is because they are the "BEST"

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga
“Try this place again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am the first to admit that I was not a fan of this restaurant, but, it has undergone new management, and a new menu and it is worth trying again. I had lunch there recently and the food was good. The staff were also very helpful, made recommendations and when we asked for some changes to be made to the dish, we were accomodated heppily. I felt like they were there to make sure I had a great meal. The portions were large and the food was very good. The atmosphere is a bit dated but I would go back again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton,Ontario
“Worst Italian food in Brampton”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Where do I begin.....the food was terrible, the service was the worst I have ever wittnessed. Management was a joke. No idea how they are still in business. Will never go back.

• Visited December 2012