“Excellent hotel, very clean an friendly service. I stay in many hotels and this one is on the top of my list” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto / Brampton, Ontario

Canada's Wonderland
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Brampton
GreenLeadersSilver level
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel, very clean an friendly service. I stay in many hotels and this one is on the top of my list of all the hotels I've stayed at. Has a clean pool and an excellent gym, and a Timmy's in the parking lot! Will stay again in a heatbeat

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hampton inn and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The rooms were clean, service was terrific, and the free breakfast was delicious. I will be returning to this hotel or any other Hampton inn location.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I was saying here for a course. Excellent pool rooms, and very friendly, I will definitely be coming back! It was a most excellent stay! Excellent stay! Amazing beds, comforters and pillows. The staff were very helpful with all my needs! I had several questions, one being, where is the closest car wash, and an employee was very helpful, and directed me to te closest one no problem

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here during training and it has all the amenities and more. I will return every time I come to the area. 5 star hotel for a 3 star price. Gym, pool, business center and brand new rooms with free parking. What more can you ask for?

Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The Hampton Inn Brampton offers clean, comfortable and spacious rooms which include a fridge and microwave. My family and I stayed over the weekend and we were more than pleased with our stay. Loved the complimentary hot breakfast – not only can you make your own fresh waffles, they offer fresh fruit, eggs, sausages, and oatmeal. The indoor swimming pool was inviting and the kids had lots of fun. From check in to check out, the hotel staff were pleasant and beyond helpful. Thank you to Joy who helped my kids make their own waffles and to the wonderful front desk team who were patient and able to answer our endless questions. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dartmouth, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our stay in Brampton was for Business, the owner and staff were more than accommodating to our needs. I would recommend this establishment for your leisure or business stay for sure. The Staff was friendly, helpful,the hotel was Quiet and Clean. a great experience. Enjoy you stay!!!

Room Tip: there were a number of us staying at this hotel and we all had different types of rooms so if you ar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We just experienced a wonderful weekend stay at Hampton Inn Brampton. All the staff went out of their way to make our stay the best it could be. The hotel decor is a stunning example of a modern Art Deco, no detail was forgotten. Perfect hot breakfast buffet with good variety. Would highly recommend this hotel. This was our first time and definitely won't be our last. Keep up the good work!! A+

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto / Brampton, Ontario? Share your experiences!