“Best Italian food in Brampton-Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brampton, Canada
“Best Italian food in Brampton-Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have been dining at Antica Osteria for the pass 4 years. We love this place. The food and the service are phenominal. Me being a picky cook my self-I have to say they use the best ingredients and attention to detail when it comes to presentation. we've never had a bad meal here (and we go there quite often).They have daily specials as well as a great menu of dishes & a fantastic wine selection. Domenic is always pleasant as well as his staff. The atmosphere in the restaurant is decorated with fine dining in mind, but cosey and comfy at the same time.
We like to personaly recommend this great restaurant to anyone looking to have a great meal and walk out with a satisfied smile. Keep up the good work and see you tonight for my birthday with my friends. Visaka & Ralf

• Visited August 2013

Brampton, Canada
“Excellent food and service for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife had this restaurant recommended to her recently by a friend at work. Ever since we moved from Woodbridge to the Brampton area we've been hoping to find a nice Italian restaurant, so we decided to give it a try. So far we've been there twice and intend to keep going back. The food was excellent, the service was great and friendly, and we found the atmosphere to be warm and inviting. On our most recent visit I asked to speak to the owner, Domenic, so that I could personally thank him and his staff for making our dining experience so wonderful and memorable. My wife and I will certainly be looking forward to going back again in the future, and we would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great meal in a cozy setting. Bravo Antica Osteria...keep up the good work! Rick & Kristine

Georgetown, Canada
“Would highly recommend to my friends and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was crafted in a manner in which you only find in Europe - high quality ingredients, simple preparations made with experienced hands. Front of the house team was equally experienced - understanding how a subtle balance of good food, wine & service adds to a successful family dining experience. My wife and I, along with my sons and their girlfriends ( all over 21) chose a variety of apps, entrees, desserts, speciality coffees - all were excellent!

Helpful suggestions, recomendations and unexpected surprise "extras" really rounded out the evening. The suggested selection of the private import ripasso "Z" is a great example of the team knowing their guest.

We felt when leaving we'd been to a home of a friend -well done hospitality, we'll be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best restaurant by far in Brampton.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The was amazing and the service was a lot better then the first time I went. The chef was great and approached us by the bar by greeting nicely. The rigatoni was to die for and the servers were all friendly to us. Thanks a lot Antica ill be seeing you again :-)

• Visited June 2013
“Overall great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for first time and must say the food was exceptional ! Atmosphere, beautiful and intimate. Staff and servers were very courteous and attentive.Highly recommend.