“Well Worth the Drive” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Well Worth the Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We made a point of driving to Belleville in order to go to this restaurant for lunch having discovered it by accident about a year ago. Some of the best Japanese food we have ever enjoyed. The bento box lunches are delicious and incredibly good value. We'll be making the drive back - regularly!

Visited September 2013

Tweed, Canada
“Toro Sushi - Good Service. Good Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently ate at Toro with my boyfriend... we had the seaweed salad (AMAZING if you haven't ever had it) and Tempura for an app. They were both very yummy! Then we shared the Crunch roll, red dragon, spicy tuna and salmon with avocado rolls.
The server recommended both the crunch and the dragon as my boyfriend doesn't like a lot of the raw fish type. They were all yummy and we left feeling very full.
I consider myself a sushi snob of sorts... I have ate a lot of sushi all across Canada and considering that this is located in Belleville it is pretty darn good!
The Staff are all friendly and prompt with the food. No complaints !

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kirkland, Canada
“Good Sushi in Belleville”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Although I considered this place to be better than average, very good is a little steep. The fish was very fresh and my server Crystal was fantastic! The Toro was less than special when it really should be, the rolls were not overly well rolled and the house soy was too watered down. I'll be back because I am addicted to sushi, but I probably won't be craving it anytime soon...

Visited July 2013
Belleville, Canada
“Forgotten treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

When we first moved here, we went to this little Japanese restaurant and then forgot to go back. Well I went today and the first good sign was that it was busy, We had a great lunch. The service was friendly and food very fresh. Definitely will go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Antigonish, Canada
“Ok sushi but no sake!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Popped in for a sushi dinner. Everything tasted fresh, the tempura was yummy. My only major disappointment was that their liquor license expired so I was unable to enjoy any sake with my sushi. :(

Overall, not the best sushi I ever had, but there was a decent variety and the staff were friendly.

• Visited December 2012