“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Belleville, Canada
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Love boston pizza always a huge selection of food the food is always great the wait is a bit much even for drinks but the service was good otherwise be sure and check it out :)

Belleville, Canada
“great fun n food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

6 of us visited on Saturday night. We had a reservation that Jeff made for us. Seated and drink orders came quickly. Julie our server was excellent. Took time to explain features and chat as a bit even though she was very busy. All food was excellent and beer nice and cold. Bill was about $60.00 $75.00 with tip, per couple, fair.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Still great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My last review for Boston Pizza was in 2011. I still find the service very good and the food is good too although there are a few things that could be better.
This time around I ordered the rib and wing combo with honey garlic ribs and BBQ wings. The wings were excellent, and the ribs were good aswell but there was barely any meat on them. I sent my ribs back because I could see more bone than meat (which is shown in my pic). The new ribs were better but not by much. Also, my caesar salad did not have enough dressing and they only put bacon in them if you pay extra.
Everything else was good, and our waitress was great.
Boston Pizza has some great deals, which is why we went. If you sign up for their e-mail club you get a free appitizer and then a free pasta on your birthday and they also have a charity promotion once a year where if you pay $5 you get a kids card which gives 5 kids meals.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

There are plenty of different options and the food is pretty good. Not a bad drink selection as well!

Visited April 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had a couple of beers and take out...food is ok, atmosphere is good. Looks like a good family place...I am traveling on business and not my favorite in Belleville.

Visited March 2013