“Yum!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ontario
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We love Montana's!! The staff is always friendly and clean! The restaurant is clean..the food good. Ribs melt in your mouth!! Nice variety so even with a big group there is something for everyone!

Visited December 2011

Ajax, Canada
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I had a wonderful steak that was cooked to perfection and our server was friendly and check with us a number of times to ensure our satisfaction

Visited October 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

The kind of place you'd find across from any shopping mall. Server was friendly, but the food was dry and overpriced for what you get.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Poor food

Toronto
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

I've had 2 bad experiences here in 5 years (lousy wings the first time, and a horrible wait followed by an order screwed up twice in a row). The last time the manager was very apologetic and gave out vouchers to compensate - the only right response in my books, and it worked, I did come back.

Since then I have not had a problem and have found the food decent. I've sampled wraps, burgers, pot roast soup (VERY good I think), chicken sandwich and the kids meals. All in all I find the food consistently good (not 4 or 5 star good), service fast and accommodating.

I wouldn't run here full of hope for a great anniversary dinner and it's not what I would call cheap. However for a meal with a couple friends or for a half decent lunch during the day it's OK. Their lunch specials are actually a bit better deal and show up very fast. Give it a shot at lunch if you're leery, and form your own opinion.