“the best burger ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 169 Restaurants in Belleville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Specializing in House Ground, Locally Sourced Burgers and Poutine!
Bloomfield, Canada
“the best burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We have been to Burger Revolution 3 times and had Take Out twice. Everytime we have had great service and the most awesome burgers.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Belleville, Canada
“Great burgers, also love the fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

A very unique fast food experience. A tad on the pricey side, and you will wait for your food longer than you would at McDonald's, but again a very unique burger and fry joint.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Corbyville
“huge burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great veggie burger. Lots of interesting toppings. Share an order of fries because the burgers are so big (I brought half of mine home).

Visited December 2012
Picton, On
“Decent food, ok atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

There's a lot of hype surrounding this place, so my wife and I decided to give it a try. We both tried the rebel. The
List of ingredients looked unconventional, but I tried it was pretty good.

At 11 bucks for just the burger I found it to be a bit spendy. I realize that local ingredients will cost more, so it's not surprising that the bill is a bit hefty, but it's still a bit more than I want to spend for a burger and fries.

We had to wait about 20 minutes for our burger because it was so busy, but it's a small place and was very crowded during the dinner rush, so the wait wasn't a comfortable one.

Overall the food is decent and the service was a bit slow, but that was largely due to how busy it was. My biggest complaint is that it feels like sitting in a fast food restaurant (uncomfortable stents and all) but paying mid-level restaurant pricing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Was kind've worried when I was reading the reviews...some were good and some were bad. I don't usually like to write reviews, but i had to for this burger joint. Everything was great from the service to the food. It couldn't be better. I had the chèvre Guevara (goats cheese, bacon, smoked tomato jam, roasted red peppers), my husband had the Bohemian (peanut butter, bacon, cheddar). We both shared an amnesty poutine because The server suggested it. And boy was she right!
The burgers were amazing, fresh, local ingredients can't be wrong right? I hope they open one up in Vaughn, because we need one. We will be back, when we get the chance!