“Iced Coffee and Lunch Menu = perfection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Windsor, Canada
“Iced Coffee and Lunch Menu = perfection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My favourite place to hit up around lunch time. The menu doesn't change, but what they have on the lunch menu is fantastic. The portions are good (Not large, but I like being able to finish my meal at lunch because I don't want to have to take leftovers to my workplace!) and I am in love with the salad dressing and iced coffee there.

The staff can be slow at times, and also will put you in awkward places if you don't directly ask for the seat you want (of course I want to be near the window, it's empty over there!)

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

canada
“Our favorite in downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat in downtown Belleville. The food is excellent! Don't be afraid that it maybe too spicy as they have a detailed menu and your waiter will help you with your selection! We always enjoy our visits and have had there food delivered to our home with just a phone call!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“food great - service slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

food was good - service a bit slow. forgetful waitstaff. they use real chili peppers in their food which was nice. Big portions!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belleville, Canada
“One of My Faves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

A little while ago a very good long time friend of mine treated me for lunch here. She had been raveing about it . She had brought ten of her customers for a Christmas lunch and they all just loved it ! Lunch Specials are a great deal. Spicy Beef w sticky rice and Pineapple Chicken Curry is delicious . Recently took my Daughter for lunch and tried the Lemongrass Veg Kaffir soup & Appetizer Assortment. The atmosphere is on the romantic side I would say , the service EXCELLENT .

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warkworth, Canada
“Good, but NOT the best in Belleville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Usually went to Thai Garden. Upon returning to Belleville recently, people told me about the 'old Copperfield's' location that had 'retained much of the quaintness' with a touch of modernism...and great asian fare. Great? No. Good...yes. I had a couple of people at the table that had eaten at both Thai Garden and Thai House...they both agreed, with me, that the food served at Thai Garden seemed fresher and tastier. The food at Thai House is good. The service was excellent. The decor is a LOT more attractive and romantic, in a way...the lights were still too bright at 7pm at night for my liking. I like a 'perfectly dimly lit' place...hard to find. Maybe I'm too picky or maybe my GF just hates any bright light...as a few people out there are like that...nuff said. Thai Garden is not exactly what I'd call romantic, unless you like a cheesy 20 seat place (plus patio in the summertime)....WHICH I LOVE...and it's tacky and plain.
You should check this place out. I liked it. I'd go back again and will. But check out BOTH establishments I talked about...and...you tell ME. I'd be interested to hear as I have heard nothing as of yet.

Visited December 2013